The next Neuro-Ability Peer Mentor Program will be run this coming May-June. The goal of the program is to work on clinical reasoning and treatment skills with the goal of maximizing client function. See this blog post that includes an article published in PABC Directions on the Peer Mentor Program.
- The program involves patient treatment sessions in pairs
- The Participant:Instructor ratio is 8:1
- Led by Cathy Eustace.
- Current BC college registration as a physiotherapist or occupational therapist
- Current malpractice insurance (for treating patients during the program).
- We are able to provide information on insurance to cover individuals for the course series if required.
- Applications shall be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Please email Cathy Eustace at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, phone number
- Name of work setting, type of clients you work with, reason for wishing to participate in mentorship program.
- A scanned copy of your college registration.
ONCE YOU RECEIVE A REPLY E-MAIL CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE:
- please mail cheque payable to Neuro-Ability to 675 East 17th Avenue, V5V 1B5
- Please include a note indicating the cheque is payment for the Mentorship program.